Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the website www.myinvented.com (“Website”) operated by My Invented (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, please do not use our Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content, design, graphics, logos, and other materials found on our Website are the intellectual property of My Invented and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any of the content on the Website without our prior written consent.
Use of Website
You may use the Website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to:
- Engage in any unauthorized use, including but not limited to hacking, data mining, or any other activity that could damage or interfere with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Upload or transmit any material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt the security or integrity of the Website or any related systems, servers, or networks.
Third-Party Websites and Services
- Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by My Invented. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that My Invented shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party websites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The information, products, and services provided on the Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. My Invented does not warrant that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected. We disclaim any and all representations or warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall My Invented or its directors, employees, partners, or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless My Invented and its directors, employees, partners, and affiliates from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
Changes to these Terms
- My Invented reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated Terms on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of any modifications constitutes acceptance of those changes.